background

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Penny Black - Hedgehogs

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog!!  I am so happy that you stopped by! I love to share my projects with you!  This time I am sharing this card which I am entering on a challenge at the Penny Black challenge blog!!  I just love their cute Hedgehogs!!!


Image:
Hedgey Gift by
Penny Black

Copic Sketch Markers:

Hedgehog in Basket:
E53, E51, E50

Hedgehog on grass:
W5, W3, W1

Basket:
E37, E33, E31

Apples:
R29, R27, R24
G17, G14, G12

Ground:
YG09, YG06, YG03

Sky:
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass

That's it!! I hope you like my coloring!! I enjoyed coloring the cute hedgehogs! I just love them!!!  

Thank you for stopping by and please register for more posts, tutorials and videos!!

Keep getting crafty!



Challenges I am entering my project:





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring... the cute Hedgie image is so sweet ...
    Thanks for joining us a PBSC
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    I am your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful CAS card Maria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet , your colouring is so lovely and I love your adorable card. Thank you for sharing this with us at BPSC..
    HUGs Babs DT x
    I am following you now

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...