background

Monday, March 12, 2018

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Special TV Showcase

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I am so happy to share these two cards using the same image, a new release 
by Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I am so proud to say that it is being showcased at a TV show in the UK.  You can view the show here:


On this UK TV show you can see live my cards and some others!! I am so excited!  Please watch it and let me know what you think!




This beautiful UK image can be found at Crafty Sentiments Designs 
store if you wish to get it!

I used Copic Sketch Markers to color them:

Top Image:

Outfit
R85, R83, R81
BG18, BG15, BG13
Egg:
Y17, Y15, Y13
Grass:
YG09, YG06, YG03
Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

Bottom Image:

Outfit
T4, T2, 0, V06, V04
BG15, BG13, V09, V06, V04
Grass and Flowers:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Egg:
B05, B02, B00
Sky:
Tumble Glass Distress Ink

Papers:
Hobby Lobby White Cardstock 65 lb
Scrapbook Paper:
Hobby Lobby and Joann's

Dies:
Spellbinders
My Favorite Things

I hope you like my cards and the show!!  Please subscribe for more crafting tutorials, coloring and crafting!

Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...