About Me

My photo

I love to stamp and color images with Copic markers and make cards.  I am also a health and fitness nut and love to coach others into a healthier lifestyle. 

I love to chat with people about fitness, food and nutrition and love to share recipes and experiences with you!

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Scrappers Delights Oct New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

I want to share a new project I made using one of the newest releases from Scrapper's Delights!! Perfect fitting for the Christmas holiday coming up! I simply love Christmas lights and enjoyed coloring this image!!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Deer:
E53, E51, E50, R12, R11
YR21, YR20, E23, E25
Eyes:
W3, W1

Lights:
V04, BV01, R35, R33, G14, YG03, B14, BG13, YR24

Presents:
BG18, BG15, BG13
R35, R32
BV04, BV02, BV01
YR23

Well, as usual, I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to create the background:

Tumbled Glass
Faded Jeans
Black Soot
Seedless Preserves
White Gel Pen

Stop by and visit the store for more of this outstanding images!!



No comments:

Post a Comment