background

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Scrapper's Delights Inspiration & Challenge Reminder

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I have an Inspiration and Challenge Reminder for you!! Scrapper's Delights has an monthly challenge that you want to join in!!  The prizes are great and the inspiration amazing!! 

I chose this beautiful image to create a Mother's Day card.  The holiday is just around the corner and I thought this image would be perfect.


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Sunflowers:

YR24, YR23, Y15, Y13, YR27, E07
YG17, YG13, YG11

Clouds:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Broken China

Sizzix Dotted Die Squares
Stampin' Up Butter Fly Stamp and Punch

Blue Version


Copic Sketch Markers

Sunflower:

BG18, BG15, BG13, YG27, Y21
YG63, YG03


I hope that you join the Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge !!

Thank you for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty!

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights



Other Challenges I am entering my card:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great colours, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I must admit I prefer the yellow version but they are both clever pieces of work. Thanks for sharing this beautiful piece with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely effect.
    Thank you for joining us at CUYL.
    Hugs from Germany,
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...