background

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Cardstock Choices for Copic Coloring

Hello, crafty fans and friends!!

I have been on a mission to find cardstocks that can be used for Copics in my area.  I really dislike having to order online, but do when I don't have a choice. 

Well, I made this short video on my choice of Cardstocks and why. I hope it helps you decide! I know many people have done their own videos on this, but I wanted to make my own to show my perspective!  

Here's a picture of my testing of Cardstocks.

I prefer Neenah Solar White Smooth 80 lb
I found one that works very well at Office Max.  I will provide some links below!



This is the video I made to show how I colored on these different types of cardstocks and to give you my reasons why and what I am looking for!


Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fun and informative videos

The Unexpected Crafter



Materials covered in this video:

Neenah Solar White Smooth Cardstock 80 lb

Neenah Basic Solar White Smooth 80 lb

Xpress It

Strathsmore Bristol Smooth 100 lb Cardstock

Thank you for stopping and keep getting crafty!

Please stop by and join my Facebook pages!!  You can meet new crafty friends and share your inspiration with us!

No automatic alt text available.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...