background

Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!  I have a super cutie card for you today!! Scrapper's Delights has a new release of adorable images!!

My project is using one of those cute images! Its Baby Fox!  You can find this 
adorable image and see the others being released at

No automatic alt text available.

Copic Sketch Marker Used:

Fox:
E07, YR18, YR14, YR21
T8, T6, T4, T2, T0, 0

Grass:
G17, G14, G12

Isn't he cute!!  I hope you visit the Scrapper's Delights blog to see all the inspiration by the talented Design Team and also visit the stores to see all the wonderful images there!

Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog

You can also join the Facebook Fan page to meet other crafty friends and share the inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...