background

Friday, September 16, 2016

Shakespeare

Hello, crafty friends!! 

 There is a Shakespearean event going on at CraftingCircle.com!!  I as commissioned to make these projects using images that represent some of the most famous Shakespearean work! 


The images are exclusively from Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!

You can find the link to the main blog event HERE at Sasayaki Glitter Stamps challenge blog.

Hamlet


Mid Summer Night's Dream


Witches of Hamlet


They were all very unique in their on way!!  Such a great challenge: 
 I created the backgrounds with Distress inks..

Copic Sketch Markers were used to color!
The variety of colors I used were:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00, E000
E53, E51, E50

Black Clothing:
T6, T4, T2,
N8, N6, N4, N2
W7, W5, W3, W1

Red Clothing:
R59, R56, RV34, RV11
R85, R83, R81

Hair:
E27, E25, E23
YR18, YR14, E09
C7, C5, C3, B12

These are some of the main colors I used.  You can visit the links above to see the full description of this unique challenge!

Keep getting crafty!


Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...