background

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

New Basic Blending Tutorial Videos

Hello, crafty friends!!

I have been meaning to do some basic Copic coloing, focused on the blending.  Finally, I was able to do a couple of them.  Here are some links of those videos in Youtube.  You can subscribe to my channel and as I upload more, you will get notifications.

The images are from various sources.  Please refer to the Description section for details and links!

Scrapper's Delights Flower

Birdie with Gift

Crazy Birdie
Coming up... Editing still in process... 







My YouTube Channel
(click below)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...