background

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Mr and Mrs. Wedding - New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Scrapper's Delights is showcasing the release of their new images!  These images are lovely and the theme is Wedding!


This is my card using one of the new released images by Scrapper's Delights.  
You can find them HERE!

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Bride:
Skin: E53, E51, E50
Eyes: W3, W1
Dress:
N2, N0
Flowers:
R85, R83, R81, G14, G12

Groom:
Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
E43, E41
Hair:
T8, T6, T4
Tuxedo:
N8, N6, N4, N2
Shirt:
V06, V04
Shoes:
C7, C5

I hope you like my card!! Join us at the Facebook Fan Page and our 
current challenge for more crafty fun!


Scrappers Delights

Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: Challenge #41 Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wedding card, super image and fabulous colouring.Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon. JenniferDT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding card! Thank you for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps! Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...