background

Friday, August 5, 2016

Freebie Friday

Scrapper's Delights Freebie Friday

Hello, crafty friends!! I have joined my good friends at Scrapper's Delights Freebie Team in creating a project with this super sweet image!!!


Isn't she awesome?  

Copic Sketch colors Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E44, E43, E41
Dress and Shoes(socks)
BG78, BG75, BG73, E04, RV11, RV10
W7, W5, W3
Heart:
R89, R85, R83, R81

I hope you like my project and I hope to see you join Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan group where you can grab this beauty and join us for the challenge!


Keep getting crafty!!

Other Challenges I am entering my card:



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty image! I love the bricks in the circle background. Great idea! Thank you for sharing your project over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and celebrate with us the 6th Anniversary! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Love the circle brick wall effect. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous! Love her and the circled brick wall you created. Great touch with the flower and butterfly too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Artbymiran. Best of luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...