background

Friday, June 10, 2016

Last Post - Farewell to Alicia Bel's Blog

Hello, crafters!!

This will be my last blog post for Alicia Bel's challenge blog! Sadly, she will be closing her challenge blog BUT her artistic creations will continue!!


Isn't this guy handsome? You can find me at the Alicia Bel's store!
HERE

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E59, E57, E53
Clothes:
B29, B26, B24, YG23, YG21
Boots:
100, C9, C7, C5, C3

Background:
Distress Ink
Broken Cina and Mowed Lawn

I hope you like my card and to see you visit Alicia Bel's awesome store
and Facebook Fan page!!

Keep getting crafty!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...