background

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Star Stampz - Embossing (Dry or Wet)

Hello, everyone!!!

I hope you are having a great crafty day!! Today Star Stampz has a new challenge!!  The theme is to use dry or wet embossing!  So get your embossing folders out or get inky with your embossing inks and powders and join us! The prize is awesome!!  

Isn't this image sweet? I loved the thicker dark lines!  I am used to coloring with very thin lines, but this was just fun!  Loved it!!

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
B29, B24
Dress and Flower:
E09, R29, R24, R22
Lady Bug:
E09, R29, R24, R22, 100, T9, T6, T4
Grass Leaves:
G94, G17, G14, G12

Clouds:
Tumbled Glass Tim Holtz

I hope you like my coloring and design and to see you stop by
the Star Stampz Challenge blog.  There are some links below that will take you to the blog and also the store and Facebook Fan Page!

I hope to see you there!
Get Crafty!

Other Challenges I am enteirng my card:

Simon Wednesday Challenge: Touchy Feely

Star Stampz Challenge Blog
(click on image)

Star Stampz Facebook Fan page

Other Challenges I am entering my card:




1 comment:

  1. WOW! so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...