background

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Scrapper's Delights New Release

Hello, everyone!

New Release today at Scrapper's Delights!! Woo-hoo!! 

Come and check out the awesome images being released today!!!


I had so much fun trying out my Distress ink markers for this background!!  Love the watercolor look and it was so easy to do!!  

The image I used is called Cupcake Honey and you can find it here at Scrapper's Delights store.

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
C7, C5, C3, C1
Dress:
B16, B14, B12
Apron:
N2, N0
Shoes:
N4, N2, N0
Cupcake:
RV13, RV10, BG13

That's it!! I sprinkled a couple of sequences and viola!!  

I hope you like my project and I hope to see you enter the challenges and visit the store for so much more fun, freebies and sales!!

Oh, and Scrapper's Delights has now a new newsletter!!  So join in so you don't miss anything that is going at Scrapper's Delights!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Crafty Friends "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...