background

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Sasayki Challenge Anything Goes

Hello, crafty friends!

Today is a new challenge at Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Fan page.  
The image I chose for this challenge is this sweet mother hugging her son! Isn't it beautiful!? 

Theme: Anything Goes!!

I hope that it inspires you and that you join us at the Facebook Challenge!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Mother:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E15, E13, E11
Top:
V09, V06, V04

Boy:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
N8, N6, N4
Top:
B16, B14, B12

I sued Spellbinder dies for the cutouts.

I hope you like my card and that you visit Sasayki Glitter Facebook Fan Page and join the challenge!

Keep getting crfty!




Other Challenges I am entering my card:






2 comments:

  1. Great card. Beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous, love your colouring and design, beautifully done. Thanks for entering over at Lemon Shortbread, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...