background

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hello, everyone!!!

Today, Scrapper's Delights has a fabulous new release!!  This here is my project using one of the images released! I hope you like her!  

Below you can see the entire release!  Scroll down to see the images!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E15, E13, E11, E00
Lips:
R24
Eyes:
E44, E43, E41
Hair:
N8, N6, N4
Top:
BV04, BV02, BV01
Skirt:
B16, B14, B12
Shoes:
T6, T4, T2
Pillow:
E19, R59, R56, E04
Doll:
E11, E00
Doll's Hair:
E15, E13, E11
Dolls Clothes:
E53, E51, E50, RV13, RV11
Ground:
W3, W1

I hope to see you join our challenges, Facebook Fan Page, and visit the Scrapper's Delights store! There is so much fun going on!!

Freebies, Fun Challenges, Sales!!
Don't miss out on any of it!!  Come visit the links below!



***********************

New Release

Aren't they fabulous!!??  Come visit the links above for much more information!


Other Challenges I am entering my card:



7 comments:

  1. Such a nice card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring! Thank you for joining us in this weeks Hiding in my Craft Room challenge - Super Saturday scraps!
    ~HIMCR DT Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super CAS card, great colouring! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week and I do hope you'll visit us again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and just right for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and fabulous colouring (I love her hair). This is just perfect for our 'CAS' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...