background

Saturday, March 28, 2015


Its New Release day at Scrapper's Delights!

And the images are gorgeous!!!  Come take a look at Scrapper's Delights store and see all the beautiful and cute digis being released!  

I colored this cutie below and had tons of fun!  Kept the card simple to highlight the image.  I love coffee, so this one was just right for me!



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
E99, E97, E95
Skin:
E02, E00, E000, R20, R24
Eyes:
E44, E43, E41
Shirt:
YG17, YG15, YG13, YG11, V09, V06, V04, V01
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
C5, C3, C1
Coffee Cup:
R22, R20

So come and join us for this fantastic new release!!  I am sure you will like it!

Also, check this out:
Pay Day Deal running from March 28, 2015- April 4, 2015!
Click on the image for the link to the store:



Scrapper's Delights is also having their first ever Facebook Challenge!! Woo-hoo!
And guess what?  There is a Freebie up for grabs so that you can participate on the challenge!

Here's a link to it.  Just click on the image or link below below for the details on how to get the freebie and the rules for the challenge:


Facebook Bunny Challenge: HERE

Challenges I am entering this card:

Digi Galore Challenges - It's All About Her

Suzie B Blooming Challenges - Anything Goes with a Twist: Add a Sentiment

Docerela Creations - Challenge #81 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...