background

Saturday, February 28, 2015

New Release at Scrapper's Delights!

Isn't this image darling?  And who doesn't love fairies?!!  This image is so beautiful and so classy!  I really like her! The mushrooms add just the right touch for the scenery!

Come and visit Scrapper's Delights store and check out all the amazing digital images available! You are sure to find something that will inspire you!

Check below for some links to exciting challenges and celebration going on at Scrapper's Delights and Kit and Clowder!

Lexi Pixie

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E04, E02, E00
Eyes:
YG06, YG00
Hair:
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10, C5
Wings:
BV0, BV01, YG03, YG00
Top:
YG09, YG07, YG06
Skirt:
V09, V06, V04, V01, YG03, YG00
Shoes:
YG09, YG06, YG03, V06, Y15
Mushrooms:
E19, R17, R14, E13
Grass:
G17, G14, G12, YG09, YG06, YG03
Rocks:
N4, N2, N0


Scrapper's Delights is celebrating BIG!!!  Come join us for the fun! Please see the information below:


 THEME: Scrapper's Delights Fairy Folk
Kit and Clowder

Join the Facebook Fairy Folk Competition HERE


Other Challenges I am entering this card:

Digi Galore Challenges - Anything Goes

My Time To Craft Challenge Blog - Fantasy Challenge #281


We Do Doobadoo - Challenge #4 Spring Greens

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, super image and great colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...