background

Friday, October 10, 2014

Holiday Tags!

Okay.. I have entered the tag craze!!! I thought, I want to try something that its a bit quicker to create and its still something people would like.. so I thought Tags!!!  I have some die cuts that I don't use much and they are perfect to shape tags so here its one I created with the idea of entering it as well on the Little Miss Muffet Anything Goes Challenge!!  


Copic Markers Used:

Hair: E18, E17, E15, E13, 11
Skin: E53, E51, E50, R20
Dress, Bow and Shoes: R59, R29, R24, R22, YG09, YG06, YG03
Grounding: C3, C1

That's it!! I love it when I only use a certain amount of colors and don't go crazy with them! lol

Sentiment: Michael's Reflections Clear Stamps
Dies: Sizzix
Ribbon and Button: Michael's and JoAnn's












6 comments:

  1. I saw this card over at the Little Miss Muffet challenge and had to pop over for a better look! I just love how you colored her up for Christmas. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just amazing! I love your pleats and how smooth your reds are - you must have an incredibly light hand! :D So glad you shared this with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari and Tabbatha!! I love LMM stamps!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute card. I love your image and colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like! She is perfect against all the white. Thanks for joining us at LMMS :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag! You've colored the cute image beautifully! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...