background

Monday, October 6, 2014

Scrapper's Delights Free Digi!!

Hello, everyone!! Scrapper's Delights is the sponsor at Kit and Clowder this month for their challenge and has graciously given one of their digis so that you can grab it and play along! 

Here's the card I made with the free digi!  I wanted to try something different to match the funky attitude of this cute digi! I hope you like her!  Also, you can join Kit and Clowder's Facebook page to grab this fun digi and get the details on it: HERE


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair: YR27, YR24, YR23, Y15, Y11
Skin: E04, E21, E11, E00, E000, R22
Eyes: YG03, YG06
Dress: BG18, BG15, BG13
Socks and Hair Band: RV14, RV13, RV10, BG15
Shoes: W7, W5, W3, W1
Grounding: YG13, YG11
Balloons: R29, R24, R22, YG17, YG13, YG11, B02, B00, B000

Skies and Clouds: 
Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass

Don't forget to join Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Page HERE to join the fun and not miss out on the new releases coming out!  There is also a nice discount being offered right now so you can save on your shopping at the store: HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...