background

Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Friend Is......

Friends... we have a little Dachshund named Lady and she has become even more than a friend.. she is part of our family.. this card came very natural to me.  I LOVE dogs and I felt in love with this image as soon as I saw it at Mo's Digital Pencil.  Her images are unique and so full of expression!!  I think you can agree that this image is full of sentiment and love.  



I don't normally do much to the inside of the card, but I wanted part of the sentiment to be on the outside and then continue on the inside.  :) 

Copic Markers Used:

Hair: E47, E44, E43, E41
Skin: E53, E51, E50, R20
Shirt, Head Band and Socks: RV56, RV34, RV04, RV11
Pants: B97, B95, B93
Dog: E29, E37, E33, E31, B02, B00, B000
Bench: E29, E27, E25, E23
Grass: YG09, YG06, YG03





5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous friendship card. You have coloured the image beautifully. Thank you for taking part in my 1000 Follower give away xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by!! :) Congrats again on your 1,000 followers! :)

      Delete
  2. This is an adorable card! Love your Copic coloring! Found you through Desire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shona!! I love that you stopped by and left a comment!! :)

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...