background

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Alicia Bel Images

I made this CAS card using one of Alicia's fabulous images!  Her name is "Caperucita Infantil" (Little Red).  Isn't she adorable? Right now she is a freebie on her site HERE.  Stop by and check out the large selection of super cute and amazing designs she has!  You will loose yourself in her shop! 

Here's my card:


Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E11, E02, E00, E000, R20
Hair: YR23, E23, Y15, Y13
Cape/Hood: R59, R29, R24, R22
Dress: B29, B26, B24 Shirt: N2, 0
Eyes: B02, B00, B000
Basket: E37, E33, E31, E29
Shoes: C7, C5, C3, C1
Grass: YG03, YG06, YG09

Clouds: Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

Sentiment: Some Odd Girl

Again, here's a link to Alicia's shop:
Alicia Bel

Other Challenges I am entering:

The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes

Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes #185

Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes





8 comments:

  1. So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...