background

Friday, August 15, 2014

Sweet 16 Birthday Card

This is literally a last minute birthday card for a Sweet 16 celebration!!  I chose this beautiful image from Simply Betty Stamps birthday girls collection!!  Sooo versatile!!!  Since it was last minute, I didn't want to have to bother with coloring a full body image and this was PERFECT!!!  Plus it is also gorgeous.  I am entering this image on this challenges:


Copic Sketch Markers:

Hair: E47, E44, E43, E41
Skin: E04, E21, E11, E00, E000, R20, R22
Eyes: E29, E27, E29
Dress: V06, V04, V01
Necklace: YR23

Oh, I should add that the rest of the Happy Birthday word is inside the card:  Happy on the outside, and Birthday is on the inside.  I should've taken a pic of it too! :)


2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Loving the aubergine colours and you have coloured her beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Desire!! These images are some of my favorites!! The faces are big and gorgeous!

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...