background

Monday, August 25, 2014

Fun Hair Challenge

Just a note:  This card is waaaay out of my comfort zone! lol  Why? Well, Alyce from Kit and Clowder told me once about when she had gone to workshops or being part of them, can't remember exactly, but the ladies were told once they had made the cards, to "Okay, ladies, lets brake them".  They didn't exactly break them, but they distressed the edges to make them look torn an aged.  That's what I did here.  If you enlarge the picture, you can see how the corners and edges of the paper are slightly torn.  :)  Hard to do for me, but I did Alyce!! I also added more embellishments than I would normally add.  I am very CAS in my designs with minimal embellishments.  Anyway, long note! :)  Now, to details on the card.

Oh, my daughter called her hair: Cotton Candy hair! lol Exactly right!



Image: Dances with the Moon 
from Devianart

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair: BV04, BV02, BV00, RV14, RV13, RV10, B02, B00 B000
Skin: E53, E51, E50, R20, R22
Eyes: C1, C3, C5
Scarf: BG18, BG15, BG13, C1, C3, C5
Top: YG11, YG13, YG17

I absolutely love this image!!  Devainart has such gorgeous images. She wasn't easy to color though.  The lines on her face were so fine and I had to add some of the features to complete the look of her face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...