background

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Scrapper's Delights New Challenge!

Today starts a new challenge at Scrapper's Delights!  The theme is: Ribbons, Buttons/Or Bows! I decided to use this image for this challenge:  CU Princess 2. She can be found at Scrapper's Delights.  Its is very versatile since you can use for many formal occasions!  I really enjoyed coloring her.


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair: C1, C3, C5, C7
Skin: E04, E21, E11,E00, E000, R22
Eyes: E41, E43
Dress: YR20, YR23, YR24, YR27
Jewlery: C1, C3, Wink of Stella Clear
Crown: Y15, Gold Stickles

Please pop over to the Scrapper's Delights blog to see what the rest of the team has created and don't forget to join the Facebook Fan page: Here and Pinterest.  

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Kit and Clowder - Clothing Techniques

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes

3 Cute Ink Digital Stamps - Challenge #111 Anything Goes


I hope that you like the card I have created and that it inspires to create and join us for the fun! Don't forget that you could be WINNER of 3 digi images from Scrapper's Delights!  For full details, please visit the blog: Here.





2 comments:

  1. What a great card and you certainly have your pleat an fold shading down pat. Thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Carla!! Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment!

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...