background

Friday, July 25, 2014

Make it Crafty Challenges

I am entering this card into the following challenges at Make It Crafty:

Hard:  Folds and Pleats
Easy:  Blond Hair

I love the challenges at Make it Crafty.  I am entering this time the Hard one too!! I need work on my folds and pleats but just love doing them.  So, here it is!


Image: Shrunken Alice from Make It Crafy

Hair: E50, E31, E25
Skin: E04, E21, E11, E00, E000, R20
Eyes: B02, B00, B000
Dress and Hair Bow: E04, RV13, RV34
Apron: BV04, BV02, BV00, BV000
Stockins: RV13, RV34
Shoes: N02, N2, N4
Ground: G17, G14, G12
Shadow: B000, 0

I hope you like her.  I wasn't sure about the coloring matching of her dress, but I like the end result after the ink dried up!  



7 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Love the colors you used, great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous honey! Your colouring is so amazing - I can you did this with love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary! I had such a short time to color her I was hoping she would come out good! Thank you for your comments! 💜

      Delete
  3. I think your pleats look great ! I love using that pink color combo too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz!! I like the way it came out too!! :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Lovely card my dear! thanks for joining us at Make it Colourful challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...