background

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Make It Crafty Challenge 

Different Skin Colors

Fun, fun, fun!! I am entering this one and I have to say I LOVE the combination of purple with light blue!! Love it!!!!  I made two of the same of this image and colored it differently but decided to go with this one. My family had to help me decide!  I could not make a decision!!

I hope you like it!! Image is Razi from Make It Crafty.



Copics Used:

Skin: BV01, BV00, B000
Eyes, YG00, YG03, YG06
Hair: RV17, RV14, RV13, RV10, N2, N4
Clothing: YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
Hat: E44, E43, E41
Ground: E37, E33, E31
Grass: YG11, YG13
Sky: Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass and Broken China
Cloud Die: Memory Box
Leaves: Sizzix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...