background

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Sweetest Thing and Make It Crafty Birthday Challenge

This card came together quickly.. well if about 2 1/2 hours is quickly!  The layout was easy because I followed the sketch by The Sweetest Thing.  I am entering this card into their sketch challenge and also on the Make It Crafty Birthday Challenge.

Sketch is from the Sweetest Thing Sketch #SSSC217
and
Make It Crafty Birthday Challenge 8 


This colors are so happy and bright I LOVE them!! I am always concerned when I use yellow, but I think it looks fantastic on this card!  I hope you agree.

Copics Used:

Hair: W9, W7, W5, W3
Skin: E00, E000, E50, R20
Eyes: E33, E31
Top: RV14, RV13, RV10
Shorts and Bows: YG03, YG06, YG09
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Grounding: N0, N2, 0
Balloons: Y15, Y13, Y11, RV13, RV11, RV10 and White gel pen for detail


5 comments:

  1. Love your spring feely card and the pretty girly image. Well done.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, peggy elms!! I had so much fun making this card!

      Delete
  2. FA-BU-LOUS!!! colors, layout image! excellent!
    PS: you may want to consider switching off word verification ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I see what you mean... Its good to have it there though... That way I don't get any unwanted spamming! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Shuly!!!! Appreciate your comments! :) Word Verification? I didn't even know I had that on? Where do I switch it off? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...