background

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sugar Pea Designs Challenge #2
Sugar Sketch #SPDSS02

I can't get enough of this sweet stamp my SugarPea Designs.  I wanted to play around with this one following the sketch given by the challenge and thought of doing the doggy and the clay pot 3D.  You may not be able to see it but I put dimensional sticky dots behind the clay pot and the doggy to make them stand out. I also used a butterfly from Stampin Up Papillon Potpourri and matching punch.  



Copics Used:

Hair: I forgot!! I have to look them up again and then I will update! lol
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E50 and R20
Top: R24, R29, R39, RV10, RV11, RV13
Pants: E15, E13, E11
Shoes: R29
Dog: N0, N2, N4, 
Clay Pot: E17, YR24, YR23
Grass: YG93, YG13, YG03
Flowers: Variety

I had fun coloring this image!  

Image and Sentiment from SugarPea Designs


2 comments:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...