background

Friday, April 11, 2014

Make It Crafty New Challenge Entry

Well, another challenge!  Cannot resist them! This one is a the hard challenge where I needed to color on something else other than white cardstock.  This was a real pain to color but I am happy with the end result.  I only used Copics to color the image but the background was colored with Tim Holtz distress inks.

Oh, I am also playing around with making a new watermark for my images.  So they will change from time to time until I am happy with one of them.


Copics Used:

Skin: E13, E11, E00
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Hat and Dress: R22, R24, R29, R59
Ribbon and shoes: YG11, YG13, YG17
Eyes: YG17

Background: 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks:
Broken Glass
Vintage Photo

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I struggled with this challenge but love the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Absolutely stunning!

    I am sort of loving all of your cards right now...can I leave comments for all of them! :)

    xx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are so nice Becky!! I love to hear everyone's comments!! :) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...