background

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Distress Ink Backgrounds for Christmas

I am totally in love with Tim Holtz distress inks!! Oh, my goodness!!  The things you can create with them.  I loved making this night skies for this Christmas cards.

My poor Iphone camera does not do justice to these cards.  I am not an expert on distress ink but these cards look awesome in real life.

 Diress Inks Used:
Tumble Glass
Broken China
Black Soot
Vintage Brown

Copics:
Tree: G17, G14, G12
Snow: White Gel Pen
Sparkle added with Stickles

Stamp:
Christmas Tree from Hero Arts (love that company)


Distress Ink:
Tumble Glass
Broken China
Black Soot
Vintage Brown

Copic:
Star:  Y15, Y12
Stickles Sparkle added

Free Digi Coloring Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...