background

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall, Fall, Fall!

This is one of my favorite seasons of the year and I couldn't wait to make a card!

Here it is:

Its Fall and I am Thankful!


 Image: My Favorite Things: Make A Splash
Pumpkins: Studio Stamps
Die Cut: Dienamics from My Favortie Things

Copics:
Skin:  E11, E00, E000
Hair:  E15, E13, E11
Dress:  V09, V06, V04, V01, V000
Pumpkins: YR07, YR04, YR02
Sandals: W01, W03
 Background: Sponged Sea Breeze Chalk Ink VersaMagic

I loved coloring this image and was not sure if the pumpkins would look good with it! But I think they do and loved the way they came out.  I masked the image so that I could stamp the pumpkins over it and give it a behind look like it shows on the card.  Cardstock, ribbon, stamp, tag die cut and button and designer paper is from Michael's and JoAnnes.


Stampin' Up Idea Card


I loved making this card! Can you tell? :) Its very cheerful and I got all the ideas from a company I am getting very fond of: Stampin' Up! None of the supplies used from them but I would to get some in the near future! I love the ideas of stamping the flowers the way you see them shown on this card.

How I did it?:

I used clear stamps of flowers, leaves and butterfly and stamped them randomly on the card.  Then I stamped another flower and a butterfly and placed them over the already stamped image I had done originally to give it a 3-D effect.  I used dimensionals to raise them up and glued them to the cardstock. Absolutely love it!! I don't have the puncher to cut them out, so I had to that manually.  That's what I may be buying next!  

The picture below is sideways to show the 3-D effect of the flower and top and middle butterfly!  I really love it!!

Supplies are again from Michael's, JoAnne's and the Oval is from My Favorite Things Dienamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...