background

Monday, August 26, 2013

Alice in Wonderland

Well, I have to say that I was never much of an "Alice in Wonderland" fan when I was little, but I have become a fan now as an adult after watching new Disney's Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp.  I really liked that version! And now to add more to my new liking of Alice, Make it Crafty has released many wonderful stamps featuring this character!  I am really enjoying this digital stamp and am obsessed with finding different ways of coloring Alice.

Here's my project with Alice In Wonderland.  Digital stamp is from Make It Crafty at www.makeitcrafty.com.  These collection from Alice in Wonderful is well, "Wonderful!" lol I have been inspired by Make It Crafty talented team to improve my coloring and try new techniques!


Copic Markers Used:
Dress, Hair Bow and stockings: B12, B14, B16
Hair: Y11, Y13, Y15
Skin: E13, E11, E00
Eyes: BG13, BG15, B00
Apron: N0, 0
Background: R20, R11, 0
Tiny Brooch: R14

I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. This was and always will be one of my favourite movies! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool!! Alice is definitely growing on me!! She is so much fun to color! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...